Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Bright Colors!!!


HEEEY Guys, I don't know about you, but I'm certainly happy that summer has begun especially with all the fun things we have planned, so be sure to stay tuned!!! When asked if Farrah is a sneaker rockin' gal or a heel lovin' gal....Those who know me know that I am without a doubt the "sneaker lovin' gal"! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my heels, however, not after working a 16 hour shift (yes, those brutal nursing hours!!!). Let's just say that I prefer to feel as if I am walking on clouds rather than EGGSHELLS...LOL. Nothing beats looking fabulous without having to sacrificing comfort, even though it's a must sometimes to pull off a certain look. It always excites me when I can wear a favorite pair of my sneakers, because overall it means I won't be sacrificing a thing because I'M COMFORTABLE!!! That is exactly why this post is one of my favs because it just about sums up my style. Enjoy!!!

Sunglasses: ASOS; Dress: ASOS; Watch: Fossil; Bag: TJMaxx; Sneakers: Urban Outfitters





Be sure to Follow us on Instagram @Haitianistas and like us on FACEBOOK!

XOXO,
Your Haitianistas

1 comment:

  1. I love that dress! The bright pink colour, sheen of the fabric and flare of that dress from Asos are all extremely pretty,
    and you look absolutely fabulous modelling it!

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete