Monday, May 25, 2015

Sporty Chick

Hey there it's Cassan (Ka-sun) or as my college girlfriends say (Kuh-sawn). So it's Memorial Day weekend aka "let the summer shenanigans begin" YAAAY! Trust me when I say I will be taking it ALLL in after the winter we just survived (because it really was survival of the fittest, was it not?)

I almost decided to go away, but then I opted to stay in town this weekend because 1. I've been working like a hog and needed a staycation to just relax/catch up on rest 2. I have a major trip planned for my 30th bday in September and want to splurge and be gone-with-the-wind-faulous! 3. If I went away I would've had to leave Nemiah which I really didn't want to do; she's attached to my hip and most times I rather just have myself an overload of movies nights with my miniature BFF and bae of course :) (but don't worry I have my fair share of days off when I deem it necessary, so don't judge me, lol). 

At any rate, I am SO DARN EXCITED to get on with summer. The outfits, the bbq's, the beach trips, long walks in the park, whatever it is I am just down. What are you most excited to do this summer? Leave your comments below!





Sweater Dress: HM, Fitted: Champs or here, OTK boots: Macys here or here




Be sure to Follow us on Instagram @Haitianistas and like us on FACEBOOK!

XOXO,


Your Haitianistas

No comments:

Post a Comment