Monday, May 4, 2015

Utility-Chic

After a pretty cool week temperature wise, it was great to enjoy temps in the upper 70s this past weekend. I don't know about you, but higher temps seem to bring out the best in me. I'm wearing my new favorite utility jumpsuit from HM that I scored for only $19.95! It can be worn a number of ways. Here I chose to play it up with some heels and added leather accents to bring some edge to my look. I could see myself rocking this with a baseball cap and some cute sneakers for a chill weekend look. It's super light and perfect for this Spring weather.  Great week to you all and be sure to check us out on IG @haitianistas to see what we're up to!
Jumpsuit: HM (Here), Belt: BCBG toggle belt via Lord & Taylor or (Here), Booties: Steve Madden Love Shea line Here, Sunnies: Prada 

Backpack: F21
Don't forget to smile at someone today! Medicine for the soul! 

Be sure to Follow us on Instagram @Haitianistas and like us on FACEBOOK!

XOXO,


Your Haitianistas






















Be sure to Follow us on Instagram @Haitianistas and like us on FACEBOOK!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment