Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bold Stripes

Although I was away celebrating my best friends graduation this Mother's Day weekend, I was sure to leave my mom a token of my appreciation. This holiday is so special to me because if it weren't for our mother's where would half of us be, right? My mom came to this country from Haiti at the age of 18. Like most immigrants, she came with only the clothes on her back, a few English words under her belt, and created a life for her family. As I get older I realize how hard it must have been to accomplish all this and admire my mom for her strength and perseverance to make it in a foreign country. I hope you all enjoyed Mother's Day with your precious mother's and remember to show love and appreciation to your mommy's everyday.

 Outfit: HM, Sandals: ASOS, Hat: Zara, Sunglasses: HM










Be sure to Follow us on Instagram @Haitianistas and like us on FACEBOOK!

XOXO,


Your Haitianistas

No comments:

Post a Comment