Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Winter gem!

Hey guys!! First off, thank you for all those who voted for me to become J. Bolin's assistant stylist! I have been extremely busy, but please know that I appreciate you! Last week I had the amazing opportunity to style JJ Hairston for his appearance on Good Morning America; it was an absolute dream come true! See what you may not know is that I always dreamed of styling someone for GMA, so it was truly special for me. Anyhow, winter has ben pretty darn brutal and I am ready for some warmer temps to swing up north. Honestly, I get upset at the weather and just want to walk out like a bum sometimes (but the fashionista in me won't let me)! With temps this low you start to wonder how one could maintain; however, chunky knit sweaters have been my saving grace. Here's how I wore one last week…

Oufit: HM, Coat: HM paris collection, clutch: Christian Audigier via TJX, Booties: Tahari via TJX








Be sure to Follow us on Instagram @Haitianistas and like us on FACEBOOK!

XOXO,
Your Haitianistas


No comments:

Post a Comment