Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dust yourself off and try again!

Hey guys, it's Cassan! So here's the thing, this post was supposed to go up since Friday, but it seems EVERYTHING got in the way of that. As always, when things don't go as planned, you have to "pick yourself back up, and do it again", right?(I miss Aaliyah btw) I'm really glad I get to share this post with you despite the struggle. As you'll see, I'm wearing this amazing scuba skirt that seems to be the "It" skirt of the season. There's a grey and pink version, but of course I went with the black (my uniform color of choice, lol). The knee high boots I'm wearing, took a while to find. Truth be told, I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to boots, the slightest detail could throw me off, but these Aldo boots are a perfect match for someone like me; sleek, edgy, and comfy all in one. Thanks for stopping by! :-)

Sunnies/Hat: Asos, Jacket: Macy's, 'Fue Amor' Sweatshirt/Scuba skirt: HM here, Boots: Aldo, Bag: TJX






 Be sure to Follow us on Instagram @Haitianistas and like us on FACEBOOK!

XOXO,
Your Haitianistas


No comments:

Post a Comment