Friday, February 14, 2014

Will you be my VALENTINE?

Hey guys it's Cassan! Just wanted to say HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you all!!! Hope you're all spending it with the ones you love most. My significant other is out of the country now, so the other day I asked Nemiah if she would be my Valentine, and her response was "SURE MOM"! How cute! I love that girl. No matter what she will always be my #1 Valentine. This world has been consumed with so much hate, but if we each make it a point to spread the love of God, the world will be a much better place! It's Friday so enjoy this love-filled day and don't forget to spread a little love. Here are some pics of me and my sweet Valentine! XOXO

              Our matching jackets are from HM, Lips sweatshirt: F21, Jeans: HM, Shoes: Steve Madden
                                         Nemiah sweater/shirt: HM, Jeans: Zara, Sneakers: HM

Found these Matching Jackets ON SALE a year ago during the Holidays. You may remember the top set from our Mother's Day photos. Love these!








Be sure to Follow us on Instagram @Haitianistas and like us on FACEBOOK!

XOXO,
Your Haitianistas

No comments:

Post a Comment