Monday, January 20, 2014

H&M SUPER SALE Fashion Haul!



Hey guys! This is the first of many videos so be sure to follow to get all the latest fashion updates. 
There is NOTHING better than landing a good ol' sale! I am SO excited to share with you what I got from the current sale at H&M. They usually have a pretty good sale, with things ranging from $5-$20, but H&M went a little further and added an additional 50% off of their sale items (*screams)! This video highlights some of the amazing items I snagged, which I can pair with other staple items in my closet (its the best way to maximize your closet). I'm sure you'd want to know how I got a coat that was originally $99.00 for $6 bucks!


Farrah will be posting the second part to this fashion haul edition with her own H&M highlights so look out for that soon! It's hilarious when people think I spend a fortune on clothes because I am extremely frugal; the dress I wore to church this weekend was $2.50, but the way I styled it made it look like a million bucks!! :-) Make sure you keep up with us to get the scoop on all the latest bargain finds.  
XOXO

The sweatshirt I'm wearing in the video is from Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment