Monday, May 20, 2013

Mother's Day

Hey guys! While I was away last weekend, Cassan and Nemiah took it upon themselves to have a mother-daughter photoshoot. I absolutely love how they matched with their H&M jackets. I'm quite sure Nemiah was excited to make her debut on here; she is very hands on with our blog behind the scenes, and likes to give us advice about what we should post, etc. I also love how these photos depict the contrast in personality between the two(Shoutout to Valerie for taking such gorgeous photos). Check them out below:





Nemiah being goofy as usual lol!
Cassan caught her getting ready to do something....(probably a wet willy)
Judging by her reaction, she's guilty lol
Love my niece! She makes everything so fun!
Looks like these two had a ball!


XOXO,
Your Haitianistas


Like us on FACEBOOK and follow us on Instagram @haitianistas


No comments:

Post a Comment