Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Haitianista!

Style is ever-evolving...this month's Haitianista embraces change like no other! Meet Amber Coren!
 Where: Boston, MA
Occupation: Aspiring Hairstylist
 "I always strive to be cute and comfortable at the same time! I am currently switching up my style to be more of a classic feminine look that is chic. I recently chopped off all my hair and went natural. Since then I have felt more comfortable with myself."

"I have a passion for doing hair, which I plan to make a career out of. Working for a Salon made me realize my passion and purpose."

Follow Amber on Instagram @ambulerm

Tell us what you think about this gorg Haitianista!

Be sure to Follow us on Instagram @Haitianistas and like us on FACEBOOK!

XOXO,
Your Haitianistas

No comments:

Post a Comment